02 juillet 2017

s'occuper

shared with

Koh Yao Yai - Thailand - July 2016

If you want to conquer fear,  don't sit home and think about it.
Go out and get busy.
(Dale Carnegie)
Si tu veux vaincre la peur, ne reste pas assis à la maison à y penser.
Sors et mets toi au travail.

shared with

3 commentaires:

Thérèse a dit…

Une belle photo en noir et blanc avec ces lignes qui s'interpellent.

Dragonstar a dit…

Excellent composition and contrast.

Welcome to the Challenge!

Jeanna a dit…

I'm glad your photo was featured it 's something you fantasize about if you were very rich. Or if you operated the boat or dock I suppose. I got a weird page warning me all in red that the link I clicked on when I enlarged your photo could not be trusted. Might want to check that out. It went back to the enlargement though.